Our Fizeau Phase Shifter provides a simple and cost-effective method of adding
Durango phase measuring capability to any
4-inch Fizeau interferometer.
- Attaches without tools to industry standard 4-inch bayonet — or use four M4 screws
- Uses your interferometer’s existing tilt/tip knobs
- Adds only 48 mm to interferometer length
- Monolithic flexure design provides high stiffness
- Spring loaded bayonet with thumb wheel latching accepts industry standard Fizeau accessories
- Low voltage (0-100 volt, 6.0 µF ± 20%)
- Nominal scale factor is 150 nm per volt (4.7 fringes at +10 V for 633 nm wavelength)
- Works in any orientation:
- Axis horizontal, max load moment 15 N-m (11 ft-lb)
- Axis downward, max load 20 kg (44 lb)
- Axis upward, max load 100 kg (220 lb)
- LEMO-to-LEMO coaxial cable (3-meter).
- Pricing Drawing
Our Fizeau Phase Shifter may be driven directly (without voltage amplifier) by a National
Instruments NI-DAQ device. For long wavelength
phase shifting, we offer a 10X voltage amplifier.