Our new 2-inch Fizeau Phase Shifter provides a simple and cost-effective method of adding
Durango phase measuring capability to any
2-inch Fizeau interferometer.
- Attaches without tools to standard 2-inch bayonet
- Uses your interferometer’s existing tilt/tip knobs
- Adds only 34 mm to interferometer length
- Monolithic flexure design provides high stiffness
- Spring loaded twist-and-snap bayonet accepts standard Fizeau accessories
- Low voltage (0-100 volt, 5.4 µF ± 20%)
- Nominal scale factor is 150 nm per volt (4.7 fringes at +10 V for 633 nm wavelength)
- Works in any orientation
- LEMO-to-LEMO coaxial cable (3-meter).
Our Fizeau Phase Shifter may be driven directly (without voltage amplifier) by a National
Instruments NI-DAQ device. For long wavelength
phase shifting, we offer a 10X voltage amplifier.